Saturday, August 25, 2012

Week 8 Weigh In


Prevent Yo-Yo Dieting by o5com, on Flickr


Previous Week's Weight =170.4 lbs
Today's Weight = 169.8 lbs
Lost This Week= 0.6 lbs
Total Lost = 10.2 lbs

Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic License


I'm back on track after a couple lazy weeks. 0.6 lbs lost since last week (but still 0.4 lbs higher than my lowest weight a couple weeks ago). If I can keep going like this I'll be in good shape. I really stuck to my goals this week. I logged all my food and stayed at 2,000 calories per day. I ate more than 5 servings of fruit and veggies per day. And, my exercise was awesome this week (2 swims, 2 weight lifting sessions, 2 tennis matches, and 1 kickball game...yes adults can play kickball too, it's fun!).

I'm heading to the state fair with some friends today. Wish me luck! The plan is to have a lot of fun, and allow myself to eat some super unhealthy food on a stick (in moderation). Then I'll be right back to my normal routine tomorrow.

Happy Saturday everyone! And, enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment