Happy Monday Everyone! On Monday Kenlie over at All the Weigh hosts Friend Makin' Monday. How does it work? She posts questions on her blog. You answer them on your own blog, and then post a link at on All the Weigh. So, here are my answers. If you want to participate answer these questions on your own blog, and post the link in the comments of Kenlie's blog.
Inside Your Home
1. Do you live in an apartment/condo, townhouse or house? Apartment
2. What is your home’s coolest feature? It has two balconies. I love sitting outside and reading when the weather is nice.
3. Do you enjoy DIY projects? If so, what are you working on now? Not really. I can sew a bit, and do basic repairs, but I wouldn't say that I usually enjoy that kind of thing.
4. When using the dishwasher do you use powder detergent or liquid? Sadly I don't have a dishwasher. I use palmolive liquid soap and wash them by hand. When I finally have a dishwasher I'll know I've really made it in life. ;-)
5. Do you have a TV in your bedroom? No. My bedroom is for sleeping. And, I definitely don't need to make it easier to watch TV. I watch too much already.
6. Is your range gas or electric? Gas. I love it.
7. How often do you sweep/mop/vacuum? Not nearly often enough.
8. What is your favorite place to shop for home furniture and accents? Target. It's also my favorite place to shop for just about everything else.
9. Do you decorate for holidays? Not really. I'm much too lazy, and am rarely home. I occasionally set out a couple ornaments.
10. If you could have HGTV come in and redo one room in your home which room would you choose? My kitchen. I cook frequently, and I just don't love my kitchen. Everything is white and it's a bit short on counter space. Also, as a mentioned above, I would really love a dishwasher.