Saturday, October 6, 2012

Week 14 Weigh In



Prevent Yo-Yo Dieting by o5com, on Flickr

Previous Week's Weight =166 lbs
Today's Weight = 166 lbs
Lost This Week= 0 lbs
Total Lost = 14 lbs

Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic License
by  o5com 


Bummer. I didn't lose any weight this week, but at least I didn't gain any weight either. Hopefully next week will be better. I got back on track with logging my food intake, and counting calories. However, I didn't do a great job sticking to my 2,000 calorie limit. I was closer to 2,200 calories this week. I definitely need to work on that.

Exercise was good this week, and I finally managed to lift weights twice. Here's what I did.
  • Saturday: Weights
  • Sunday: Tennis
  • Monday: Kickball
  • Tuesday: Tennis
  • Wednesday: Ballet Class
  • Thursday: Weights
  • Friday: Rest

Last week's goals: I achieved both!
  • Lift weights at least twice- I've been trying to get in twice weekly weight lifting sessions for the past couple months, but it's been kind of hit or miss. I'm glad I got it in this week, but I need to really focus on this to make it a habit.
  • Log my daily food intake- I logged my food every day- good. But, I went over my calorie limit most days- not so good.

This week's goals:
  • Lift weights at least twice
  • Don't exceed 2,000 calories per day

What are your goals this week?

5 comments:

  1. I love all the different ways you exercise!
    My goals this week are to drink 96oz of water a day, do my weight workout 2x, get some yoga in and of course walk :)Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drinking more water is a great goal. I should work on that too.

      Delete
  2. Wow! You get more exercise in a week than I normally do in a month, and that'd be a busy month. I did try something new for me though. Roller skating:) I proved you're never too old to fall down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roller skating sounds like so much fun! I think the last time I went roller skating was probably ~15 years ago. I should give it a try again. I have a feeling it's harder than I remember. ;-)

      Delete
  3. If you are planning your diet and trainings, check out this blog: militarygradenutritionals.com/blog. For me it's an excellent source of information on fitness and right nutrition. I've learned there a lot of things which helped me organize my trainings and eating habits.

    ReplyDelete