Saturday, July 7, 2012

Weekly Weigh In


Previous Week's Weight =180
Today's Weight = 174.8
Pounds Lost = 5.2







Week one was a resounding success! I lost just over 5 pounds lost, much more than expected. I'm sure the weight loss will slow down in the coming weeks, but at least I know that what I'm doing is working. I logged my food all week, and stayed under 2,000 calories a day- perfect. And, I exercised 6 days this week: Three 1-2 mile swims, 3 tennis matches, plus some swimming/playing in the water on the 4th of July.

I'm going out to a pub for dinner and drinks tonight...I'll be putting my willpower to the test. I'm planning to enjoy myself, but make healthy choices so that I don't go over my calorie limit. Overall, I'm off to a good start, hopefully I can keep this up in the coming weeks. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are crushing it! Thanks for visiting my blog. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete