Saturday, July 28, 2012

Week 4 Weigh In


Prevent Yo-Yo Dieting by o5com, on Flickr

Previous Week's Weight =172.6 lbs
Today's Weight = 171.6 lbs
Lost This Week= 1 lbs
Total Lost = 8.4 lbs

Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic License


Woohoo! This week was a good one. I lost one pound, but even better I can now wear my belt 2 notches tighter. Proof that I'm losing some belly fat. That's exactly what I want. Here's to hoping I can keep it up. Only 2.3 pounds left until I reach a healthy BMI (not overweight). Hopefully, I'll be at a healthy weight by the end of August.


I got a decent amount of exercise this week as well: 4 tennis matches and 1 ballet class. With the wonderful summer weather I've been playing a lot of tennis (which is great), but my swimming has been getting left out. Summer should be the best time for swimming, but unfortunately I don't have access to an outdoor pool. Regardless, I'm going to try to get some more swims in, so I don't start to lose my endurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment